We bring education to every community we serve.
Our education team provides:
- Fun, interactive science and ecology workshops for grades 3 to 6, focusing on forest conservation and monarch butterflies
- Community meetings to raise awareness of the health effects of indoor cooking fires
- Live demonstrations of ECOLIFE stoves, showing health benefits and easy use
- Job training for those interested in becoming stove builders or promoters for the region
- Maintenance training on how to use and care for the stoves
I am so happy with my Patsari [stove]. I hope the project lasts forever, because in the future my children will need one too.
– Mrs. Olga López, Mesas Altas February 2017