TRAVEL THE WORLD WITH ECOLIFE
Roar of the Monarch Butterfly – Expedition to Mexico
REGISTER NOW for 2019’s adventure:
February 17 – 24, 2019. SOLD OUT
SAME ADVENTURE, NEW DATES: February 3 – 10, 2019.
Don’t miss any details, download the brochure & registration below! For additional details, contact us at 760.740.1346 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*Join Program’s Director, Anne Middleton, on a trip of a lifetime, February 3-10, 2019. Anne travels to Mexico to manage the program several times a year and can’t wait to show you the hidden gems of Central Mexico.
EXPERIENCE ONE THE WORLD’S MOST MAJESTIC WONDERS.
Immerse yourself in the rare beauty of the millions of monarchs, draping the oyamel fir trees at their protected sanctuaries in the high mountains of Michoacán, Mexico. Butterflies wings create a humming chorus – an experience like no other. Between butterfly journeys, indulge in delicious Mexican cuisine, find yourself pampered in unique lodging, and discover the historical and cultural features that are distinct to the colonial cities of Michoacán. Visit with local artisans exclusive to this region while exploring beautiful Morelia, Pátzcuaro, and Zitácuaro cities. Having traveled to the depths of this phenomenon for over 30 years, internationally recognized biologist and ECOLIFE founder Bill Toone, invites you to experience the butterflies in their full glory. Gain insight into local customs, people, and the monarch migration through Central Mexico native Alejandro Vilches, guiding ECOLIFE travelers for over 12 years. This is one of the most rewarding authentic experiences you will encounter. You’ll leave having tasted what Michoacán truly has to offer the eco and outdoor enthusiast.
Utapenda Kenya Trip – COMING SOON
In 2019, Your Journey of a Lifetime Awaits.
Stay tuned as we ready our expedition to East Africa! Prepare yourself for captivating adventures, luxurious stays, and a lifetime of memories. With internationally recognized biologist Bill Toone’s 30 years exploring the vast corners of Africa, this trip will be absolutely thrilling with ongoing surprises, from exotic animals to authentic and exquisite cuisines. A vibrant and unforgettable excursion is in the making, we cannot wait for you to join us!
- What can I expect for cell service and internet connection?
- Should I exchange my money before my trip?
- What will the weather be like?
- What kinds of shoes should I wear?
- I heard that many of the butterflies have died. Will there still be butterflies to see?
- What should I bring to wear?
- What kind of camera equipment should I bring?
- I heard you can’t drink the water in Mexico. Is that true?
- How will I get from the airport to the hotel?
- What type of medications should I bring?
- I am crossing from San Diego to Tijuana Airport. What’s the best way to get there?